Body Paint ~ Foreplay & Fun ~ 2 of our Favourite F-Words.
Body painting; a seduction ritual. Body painting is an ancient art, used to celebrate the sexual act by offering the painted body as a visual tribute to the universe. The Wisewomen use the common beet to create a gorgeous, crimson body paint. The colour red has been known to arouse lust… how exciting! Once the paint is ready, our lovers meet for an evening of foreplay & fun… two of our favourite F words.
For those of you who would like to follow the recipe at home, we’ve outlined the steps below:
1. Wash 5 beets, leave the skin on.
2. Grate the beets into a bowl.
3. Add 1 cup of vinegar- leave in the fridge overnight.
4. Take ouf of the fridge- strain (through cheesecloth, or just freehand)
5. Put in a pot and let simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add 1 cup dye thickener (pectin) and continue to simmer until paint is at desired thickness.
7. Take off heat- allow the paint to cool down (remember* the body paint gets thicker as it cools)
8. Pour into a beautiful chalace and let the games begin…